WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 14, 2022

Monday GIFs...



6 comments:

whkattk said...

Love these!!!!

Anonymous said...

Masculine grace and beauty personified! Thanks for posting!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:35am - You are very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Scott form Massachusetts said...

Oh man, I could watch male swimmers that swim well do laps for hours. They do it so gracefully, and damn, they look so good doing it.

Myself, I love to swim, though, I could do it more gracefully if I lost 15lbs.


Thanks Rick, and keep the swimmers coming.



Big Dude said...

I remember seeing my gym teacher at the YMCA, swimming naked. He was as beautiful as this male.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

You lucky dog Big Dude!!!!! Did you swim naked too? I never had the opportunity or know at the time about YMCA having naked swimming. I certainly missed out on that. Wow that would be a gay man's dream. Well this horny bastard would have loved it.