WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 14, 2022

2022.1114.0001...



8 comments:

Xersex said...

I heard that TI. may not apply or his candidacy may NOT be supported by the Repugs, to support another with even more conservative ideas: Ron DeSantis. Is it true?

VoenixRising said...

You're on a roll today, Rick!

whkattk said...

According to my SIL, my brother still thinks Trump is a god. This is why I no longer talk to him....

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I'm assuming TI stands for that orange turd, in which case, that would be true.

Pat - I wouldn't either.

Big Dude said...

At risk of repeating myself...fuck every Nazipublican on every level.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Think of it as your mantra. :-)

Xersex said...

sure he is T. but you should fear also DeSantis

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I agree.