WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

2022.1127.0005...









6 comments:

uptonking said...

These boys all seem to be on point today... target achieved.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I do love watching the boys engage in a hot fuck. Oh, and once in a blue moon, I've been known to put my legs over a beefy dude's strong shoulders, it brings out the woman in me (Oh my, that slipped out)!!

Last one) Cum my ass, that's stuff is pure sweet nectar of the gods. Man I wish I was underneath to catch that syrup!!

Great job Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Big Dude said...

Hot ducks are cool(so to speak). But I also like it when two males penetrate slowly, sweetly, and lovingly, sharing their males, their seed.

Big Dude said...

Hot FUCKS. Goddam autocorrect.

SickoRicko said...

Bit Dude - *chuckle*