WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

2022.1127.0004...









6 comments:

uptonking said...

I get by with a little help from my friends...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I love watching and participating in group jacks. I participated in one today. I'm not as weird as I think I am. I need to see a dude "nut' and that gets me off. But I ran into a problem today, the other 3 dudes were the same. S-oo --oo finally one of the dudes "nutted" and us other 3 came within seconds. Group jacks must be some form of male bonding.

I love giving firm fisted hand jobs. For me using the good old standby (VASELINE) works the BEST. I love the squishy squashy noise it makes, and fuck it feels so damn good.

Great series Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thanks!

Xersex said...

love these huge shots!

Big Dude said...

Love seeing cum shots. Seeing a guy shoot his sploot brings out the male in me...then I get my load out...

whkattk said...

@ Scott - Bro, you're not weird at all. Guys love to see another dude cum. It's not called a "money shot" for nothing.