WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

2022.1119.0003...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

A way to a man's heart is through his stomach OR a great BJ:)!!

OHHHH, yeah, bring it on, a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice with a large hot plate of bacon, eggs, homefries, and some mixed veggies!! My heart is going pitter patter!!

Oh I'm a meat lover, a nice huge slab of beef tenderlion, with fried onions, and mushrooms.

Yes, and I still have room for dessert!! I'll take a huge slice of that ice pound cake, with a hot cup of coffee!!

Wonderful job Rick!!

taurus9311 said...

Nice feast. I'm one of those who loves the beef. :-)