WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 17, 2022

2022.1117.0002...

Click on headline to read article...

(Sorry to say, his name was familiar but it never registered with me.)

Lavender Country’s Patrick Haggerty
Dies at 78


The lifelong activist made what is widely considered to be the first openly gay country music record

(I used an image different from the article.)

1 comment:

uptonking said...

I've actually listened to some of his stuff... gay history is real history.