WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

2022.1116.0001...









-l-l-l-

4 comments:

taurus9311 said...

Amen to all of these.

Anonymous said...

When do we get to the part of the story where we don't mock one another's beliefs? Does one side have to initiate the decency before it will occur? Is forgiveness a theological or a psychological concept? Or as Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along?" Will you stop calling me an idiot if I promise not to make you go to church? Lots of smart people DO believe in g-d.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:19 - I will never stop mocking religion and its belief in something that does not exist.

Jimbo said...

That last one - Yes!

Thanks, Rick!