WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 12, 2022

2022.1112.0006...






6 comments:

bobbert said...

You know how an image can personify how one wished he had turned out physically?
Well, that final gorgeous image is how I would have wished to have looked now when compared with at my feeble build in the mirror, hey ho, we are what we are I suppose?

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - I'm sure you're fine just the way you are. I remember that picture you sent to me a few years ago. You looked fine then, too.

uptonking said...

#2, #4 and the last three... send them to my room. I'll be waiting.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Love every single one of them.

Thanks Rick.

Jordi said...

Para mi el 2, 4 y los 4 Ăștimos.

Xersex said...

#1 David Gandy (here on my blog)