WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 12, 2022

2022.1112.0005...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

Love them all. All adorable animal pics Rick!!

#2) That cat, is loving his cat nap, and so is his owner.
#3) Bright eyes, kept nice and warm last night.
#4) Ah the animal version of an affection posting.
#5) Maybe someone was a bad boy, but how can you be mad at a face like that?

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Do you mind that I'm posting animals more often?

uptonking said...

The first three are purr-fection! And doggies are always so happy...

Xersex said...

how much I love pets