WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 28, 2022

2022.1028.0007...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh, another pic that ALWAYS gets "little Scotty" growing!! OH the scenarios that I can imagine that "might" go down in this pic!!
#2) Surprise buddy boy, you have many a men looking at you, and if they are a dog like me, they are touching themselves. Liking you from toes to head.
#3) Oh strong tattooed armed one, you don't look wet yet. Hey can I come over and take a bath with you? I'd be more than happy to wash your back:)
#4) Woof, loving the pose big boy:)
#5) That's a nice way to enjoy your day off handsome. But I think "he" wants to go for a for a dip in the pool!
#6) Fuck, would I love to stumble across this "hard" sleeping beauty!!

Thanks Rick!! Oh and btw, you'll never hear me complain if you show #1 several times a year..LMAO!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'll see what I can do.

Xersex said...

penultimate for me!