WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

2022.1015.0003...



I could not resist snapping a picture of the clever way they souped up this Prius.

6 comments:

JiEL said...

Help me because I don't really understand it.

As a French Canadian living in Montreal, I cannot relate to this photo.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - A Prius is a hybrid car and they are not made with a turbo engine. This owner made a joke by sticking 2.0T next to the name.

JiEL said...

LOL! Now I get it. As a car fan I knew the Prius was an hybrid one but I didn't notice the 2.0T... Really a good one.

One of my best friend did own a Prius and it wasn't a super charged engine for sure.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, I've driven a couple and they're not the best car for being in a hurry.

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ..! I’ve got an ‘08 with 228,000 miles on it and it’s still quite peppy..! (And apparently a target: three weeks ago while in dc, my catalytic converter was stolen. I may be done with the district.)

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:30pm - I stand corrected. Sorry that happened to you. Catalytic converter thefts are rampant in lots of places.