WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 15, 2022

2022.1015.0002...



LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'll still be highly surprised anything happens to him. Everyone for the NY Attorney General, the house and Senate, GA attorney general and everyone in between has had months and years to mount evidence and catch him. What he has done has been over heard, and seen and those that worked for him even admitted he knew and did while in the white house....and taken the highly classified files and documents....and yet, WHY IS HE STILL NOT LOCKED UP?!?!?!?!? I have never seen such pussy footing. He himself could admit out right he organized Jan 6, was behind the capital insurrection, and admit to all the other things he did, and could say he wanted those people dead in the capital...and he would still walk I bet!!!!!

Any other person or President would have been locked up yesterday. I don't get it. If he does run for president again and wins....then DC and everyone deserves what they get. She is right above..He should be locked up. And now.

JiEL said...

His case is desesparate and I think with the VERY SLOW justice system in USA he will be dead before doing one day in prison.

EVERY evidences shown all over the media should do it BUT nothing is enough to indix=ct him for ever.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, why his fat orange ass isn't already in jail is beyond belief.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - I totally hear ya!

luv chocolate said...

Lock Him Up! and Shut Him Up!

SickoRicko said...

Luv - If only we could, on both accounts.