WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 04, 2022

2022.1004.0007...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts siad....

#1) Very intense look!!
#2) With that sly look, and those puffed arms, if your waiting for a BJ, you'll get one very soon.
#3) With those puppy dog eyes, and those stiff nips, you'll get whatever your waiting for!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - That intense one is Hugh Laurie, the star of the TV series "House". I just liked the image is why he's here.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh buddy I'm not complaining..LOL..Anyone you show is NICE to see:)

LOL... Lots of Love Rick!!

Xersex said...

love #2 most

uptonking said...

I like the last dude... nice nipple bar.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr #3, is it your cockring I see around your wrist?!
KIA Perv