WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 04, 2022

2022.1004.0006...




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Wow, I think I just fell in lust!! From his nice loose ball bag and hairy taint area, to his beautiful uncut cock. Oh Scott come right to the chase. "Hey hairy thick thigh one, put my legs up over your shoulders so I can watch you grunt as you "nut" out in my ass!!" BTW I have no objection if you want to kiss before you drift off to sleep.

#2) That come hither look works for me!!

#3) Someone just earned himself a nice BJ!!!

Thanks Rick!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Another weakness of mine.....a hung Asian.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yer welcome.

Anonymous said...

It has been my experience, not all that limited, that Asian men have incredibly soft skin. This one appears to be no exception. Yum! However, I've never been so fortunate as to hook up with an Asian man so hung! Gorgeous from head down!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:27pm - He is certainly that!

Michehot said...

Sweet and hot guys, here!!! Thanks

Xersex said...

so sexy guys

uptonking said...

Third photo is a winner... very pretty.