WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 03, 2022

2022.1003.0005...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts siad...

I do love me some Tall, thick, tree trunks of anything!! If you can bare with me, I never laughed so hard when Paul Lynde was on Hollywood Squares.

Question to Paul: What would you do if an elephant was charging you with his trunk down?
Paul's answer: "The same thing I would do if a lifeguard came running towards me with his "trunks" down!!" I swear the audience laughed for a good 5 minutes. But it was all in the way Paul delivered his answer.

Many years ago, but when I think of it, always makes me smile.

#2) Holy fuck, is that really an overload, and is it going to tip over?

#4) All great baskets of beautiful fruits!!

All nice pics Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I loved Paul Lynde. That's a good joke you remembered.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Rick I thought you would like the joke. He was one of a kind. I did not realize he was only 55 yrs of age, when he passed away.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - The world lost a real gem with his passing.

Xersex said...

love your fractals & landscapes

uptonking said...

Great photos. That second one made my heart stop.