WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 03, 2022

2022.1003.0004...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

How can any of these adorable pics not put a smile on one's face.

Thanks Rick!!

#1,2) Really loving these pics!!

Xersex said...

Scott is so right!

uptonking said...

The bring such joy into our lives. Thanks for sharing, Rick. :)

Jimbo said...

Pics# 1 & 2: I guess we've reached that evolutionary point where our dogs now have pets of their own. Love it. 8D

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I have watched way too many videos to that effect.