WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 02, 2022

2022.1002.0009...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

One of my favorite postings Rick, is your posting of affection pics!! Always a great job.

#1) Ah, nice to see very close bros.
#2) I think these two have more in mind than posing for a pic, they just might share some deeper love in the dunes afterwards.
#3) Oh buddy, you got his nips hard, so I have a feeling if you want more, he will give it to ya!!
#4) Fuck, I want to be in that circle watching these lovebirds. Seems like they don't mind at all.
#5) Yup, it's in his kiss:)
#6) Young love, so splendid!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - OMG! All the times I've seen image #4 I have never noticed all those legs standing around them. Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LMAO!! Rick!!

Well listen to this buddy, you know what I just noticed today, was that fine ass we see every time we check your blog out, on his right upper lightly covered cheek he has a tat that says "your name"!! Did you notice that? Because I have looked at that beautiful ass hundreds of times and "butt" never noticed it.


SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yes, I had noticed that tat and thought it was a mighty odd thing to say.

Xersex said...

love your affection

Jimbo said...

Much as I hate the idea of sex on the beach (the SAND!!! - great vodka cocktail though) I STILL love that pic. SO romantic.

Thanks, Rick!