WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 02, 2022

2022.1002.0008...







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, now the "meaty" part of Rick's great selection of cock:)!!!!

#1) Buddy, you know the drill by now!! Instead of looking at it to get your hanging meat "up" just call me and "I'll be there"!!!
#2) Oh nice chested one, you need a warm mouth on your nips, cock, and balls!! Um, I'm available right now:)
#3,4) Licking my chops, big time:)
#5) Very impressive meat, but I want to lick those loose balls of yours:)
#6) The bottoms are drooling over that mushroom entering their puckers!!
#7) "Surf's up" Woof!!!

Big Dude said...

Man, these males could have their ways with this perv. Up the ass or down the throat or tag-team one in each end. Plus one shooting sploot all over me.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow Big Dude, I just got done jerking, I just might have to go at it again, after reading your comment. Though I'm might have to wait at least a hour, I'm not as young as I think I am.

Well back to the jigsaw puzzle I'm doing then maybe another~~~~~~~~

Big Dude said...

Fuck, none of us are as young as we think anymore. Jack that cock of yours as often as you can. It's good for your prostate. And if you need someone to lick your peter clean afterwards, BD's Cock Cleaning Company provided free service. I also catch loads in my mouth.

Xersex said...

delicious sausages

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I like your company name.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I 2nd that, that's a great company name BD!!