WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 09, 2022

2022.0909.0004...








7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That third picture from the last looks like it could have been taken here.

Chris A said...

Do you know who did the first photo of this group?

JiEL said...

Canabis is legal here in Canada and we can even buy many kind of product of canabis in stores specialized like liquor stores but for mariwana.

If you type SQDC you'll see our Québec store where you can buy it like for the SAAQ for alcool. Here beer is sold in grocery stores.

https://www.sqdc.ca/en-CA/

luv chocolate said...

I like the fourth picture, where is it?

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - Sorry, I have no idea. It kind of looks like false eyelashes.

Luv - Like that one, too. But I don't know where it is, sorry.

Milleson said...

@luv chocolate, did a little detective work for you, that is the river Cano Cristales in Colombia, also called the "River of Five Colors" or the "Liquid Rainbow."

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thank you for doing that! The names are quite appropriate.