WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 09, 2022

2022.0909.0003...








6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That first picture is incredible!!!!!!

whkattk said...

That mouse and that baby 'possom are both freaking adorable! Thanks for brightening my day.

Anonymous said...

Pour la 6 , c est l ami forestier de scott ?...😂

SickoRicko said...

Pat - You are very welcome.

Anon@8:30am - Qui est Scott ?

Anonymous said...

Scott du Massachusetts n a t il pas rencontré un petit rongeur pendant ses divagations forestière....:-)

Xersex said...

beautiful and moving pictures & animals