WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 03, 2022

2022.0903.0005...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm blinded by science. Don't have any idea where my comment came form. But a song " She Blinded Me With Science" by Thomas Dolby came to mind.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - These pieces are kind of blinding.

Big Dude said...

I like these.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Me too.