WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 20, 2022

2022.0820.0002...




7 comments:

Big Dude said...

I'm teaching the point where I want to make the fuckers work for 7.25/ hr. without benefits of any sort.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Yeah, let 'em feel what it's like.

luv chocolate said...

I agree with you, they're all Assholes!!!

SickoRicko said...

Luv - Yes they are!

taurus9311 said...

I'm such a cynic...don't think these super-wealthy people will get taxed as the people who supposedly represent us are their devotees, in their pockets, and grasping for their own piece of that money pot.

Anonymous said...

The fuss over CRT has turned out to be quite an effective distraction tactic, don't you think? Typical GOP "look here, not there" move.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - That is, unfortunately, very true.

Anon@11:35pm - Oh, absolutely!