WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

2022.0813.0008...

Dave Dodge







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This man is one of the most perfect men ever born. He's been my ideal man for years!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I just find it so intriguing how some men are blessed with hair in so many places and others are smooth as a baby's bottom.

#8) Would I ever:):):)

Last pic) I would say 9 out of 10 guys have tried it, and at best maybe one out of 10 are successful. I fall in the latter group:(:( If anyone has any data on the matter, I would love to hear it..LMAO!! Now this hairy handsome dude, almost was a success story.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:51am - He's very, very hot.

Scott - In my youth, when I tried to suck my own dick, the one thought that ran through my mind: "Naked man found dead with a broken neck."

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said....

LMAO, that made my day Rick!! I'm glad you were not successful then!!!!

Just think about it, the ones that are successful, only have to ask themselves "Do you swallow"?

Anonymous said...

2 who can't = 69 !

Anonymous said...

Tous , nous avons essayé ..même avec une souplesse de gymnaste...il est préférable d avoir une bouche étrangère..



SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:37am - That's the next best substitute.

Anon@12:23pm - Vous avez raison.

Don said...

Fine daddy!

Anonymous said...

Dave Dodge?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:00pm - You are correct!