WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

2022.0813.0007...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Les reflets bronze du premier ....mieux que les statues antiques....

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:37am - Assez beau.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#2) Wow, just wouldn't you want to try and suck him off? Or give your wrist a workout and jerk a gallon of jizz out of him. Just one day, just one darn day, would I love to be the owner of that slab of?meat. I would walk proud as a "peacock" to the gym showers, with it swaying to and fro, or go to a nude beach and be the envy of many a gawking eyes. Well I can dream can't I?

We do have member at our gym, that has a horse cock (not as big as this dude's) but he loves to jack it in the sauna, (if he know it's safe, aka, no prudes), and his sticky goo goes flying EVERYWHERE!! OK not bragging or anything (yeah right) but for some reason (as far as I know) I'm the only one that has had the privilege of sucking it.

Oh I'm sorry, there are other men here!! LMAO!! I will visit each and everyone of ya:):)

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I've had a very similar fantasy to have a cock like that. You're a lucky dog at the gym.