WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

2022.0813.0005...








4 comments:

uptonking said...

All beautiful, but that car! And those succulents... I can't remember what they are called, but I had a neighbor growing up that specialized in them and I have always loved them.

Anonymous said...

La 1 ressemble a la foret de Merlin l enchanteur ( foret de Brocéliande ) qui malheureusement brule en ce moment....:-(

VoenixRising said...

Dont be surprised if that car shows up as one of my blog headers! Wow!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:30am - Très tragique !

Mark - That'll be neat.