WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 09, 2022

2022.0809.0002...




3 comments:

whkattk said...

And, yet, for some reason, the things that are legislated are the things that really have no effect on others like gay marriage, same sex sex, abortion....

luv chocolate said...

For the last picture, the focus is is in the wrong place for government and SCOTUS!

uptonking said...

Thank you Robert Reich. Eat the rich. Destroy their corrupt system.