WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 09, 2022

2022.0809.0001...




6 comments:

whkattk said...

I wish Beto a solid win. But I doubt it's going to happen. I'm getting very pessimistic about the future.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Same here.

Purple Wolf said...

..and the state ranks somewhere around 55th or 60th in the quality of its police departments.

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - I believe that.

taurus9311 said...

Just read an analysis of the last census results. Texas, unlike some other states, gained in population. Guess people moving there are self-destructive, like the leaders in this state. And I thought the one I lived in was unenlightened enough.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - The cost of living there is slightly less than the national average. I wouldn't live there even if they paid me!