WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 06, 2022

2022.0806.0003...








9 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That was a spectacular set of images today.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ditto on what Mistress Maddie said.

#1) Not sure of the make of this car is, but it's right up my alley. One of favorite cars I had was a "78" Cutlass Supreme.

#4) Thanks Rick, psychology these pics make me feel cooler before I step outdoors.

#5) A storm is a brewing!! Honestly just like right now, very humid in Ma, and we are under a severe thunder storm watch.

taurus9311 said...

Thanks for the beautiful variety, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Tsk, tsk. That car is a 1966 Ford Mustang GT.

Taurus - You are very welcome.

Big Dude said...

Love these! Where do you find all these pix?

Henri said...

Beautiful images. However, I can't see what the sixth image is; maybe fire?.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh and I love Mustangs, so I do deserve the tsk,tsk!!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I steal 'em from everywhere.

Henri - Yes, that is fire. Most likely from a fire eater. Like in the circus.