WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Wednesday Positivities...





I was informed that this quote is
NOT by Shakespeare. See comments.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shakespeare didn't write the last quote. It's a paraphrase of Henry Van Dyke: "Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:10am - Thank you for that information! I'll make a note on the post.

JiEL said...

What I have as a «mature» 70y man is the more you age, the more time is shrinking... Time is more and more passing fast as days goes by and weeks and even years.

When I look 20 years in my past, it seems like yesterday.

«SHIT»...

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yep. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm guilty of the first one, I still like to read the newspaper. I was "paperboy oh the year", and won a trip to Washington DC!! Yes I purposely did not mention what year that was.. LMAO!!

Thanks Rick!!