WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday GIFs...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Someone woke up wide eye and hungry for breakfast!!

#2) LMAO!! I wish I was as lucky as her last night. This sexy cougar is going to make her "gentleman caller" breakfast. This one made my morning, too funny!!

#3) What goes through a man mind, can be for colorful and confusing.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - That middle GIF actually freaked me out until I realized that she just doesn't have her teeth in.

BTW: You left another comment on the wrong post. I will correct that.

Also, Milleson had an idea to save you some typing: Maybe you could suggest to Scott from Massachusetts that he can hit the name/URL like I do, then add his name Scott and save him from the anonymous button and typing in Scott from Massachusetts every time he comments.

JiEL said...

The first gif is a «snow owl» (Arfang des neiges) in french which is the our national bird of Province of Quebec.

I have the chance to see it in flight and it's a wonderful bird.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - They are very majestic.