WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2022

2022.0728.0002...

Reed Flute Caves, China










7 comments:

whkattk said...

Incredible colors! I bet that water is really cold!

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I bet you're right!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Magnificent colors!!

uptonking said...

Wow. Nature is so amazing. Pity we don't do better by it...

Big Dude said...

Holy mackerel! Totally beautiful.

BatRedneck said...

Would love to visit the place, given they'd turn off this orgy of colored leds Chinese people seem so fond of...
So strange. As if nature wasn't beautiful enough as is.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Very garish of them to do that.