WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 25, 2022

2022.0725.0004...








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

La 1........c est tellement beau que c est un cauchemar pour un peintre...impossible de reproduire ça sur toile....je préfère garder l image dans ma tête ...c est plus respectable....mes mains mes pinceaux mes couleurs sont dans le placard....

Big Dude said...

These are marvelous. Thank you, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@10:47am - Je peux voir comment c'est vrai.

Big Dude - My pleasure.

uptonking said...

That first one has me wanting to get on a plane... and I like the art deco Chicago poster. Cool.