WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 25, 2022

2022.0725.0002...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you be sure? Bill made it a rule to out-Reagan Reagan.

Had Bill not signed union-busting trade agreements, this wouldn't have happened either. Had Mook not fixated on Georgia (and the strange belief that Georgia voters want to make sure big banks, big insurance companies, and landlords are well cared for), Clinton might have won.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:17am - I can't be sure of anything anymore.