WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 25, 2022

2022.0725.0001...





repugliCON legislators
Are Taking Us Back to the Dark Ages!
!! VOTE BLUE !!

2 comments:

whkattk said...

This "land of the free" will no longer exist if we don't get rid of these asshats in landslides. Last nights CNN special on TX proves the problem is that the general voting populace simply does not pay attention.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - The possible future of this country is very chilling.