WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 23, 2022

2022.0723.0003...







Impact Crater on Mars

6 comments:

uptonking said...

Neat Mars photo. They announced this week that they'd found something on Mars that has scientists all excited, but I've yet to learn what it is. Also... snow flakes? Cool. But not ready to contemplate them.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massahcuetts said...

#5) I hope the state of Florida braced itself for the coming hurricane!!

Amazing what technology can forecast today.

Great pics Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yes, today's tech is very amazing.

Big Dude said...

Rick DiSantis said hurricanes are a liberal plot and don't really exist. Nobody is permitted to say "hurricane" or board up windows, or leave for higher ground. Everyone must search for the wind machines and unplug them.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - That's too outlandish to be true.

SickoRicko said...

Upton - Those are not snowflakes.