WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

2022.0716.0005...



(With this one you get a free sigmoidoscopy.)
I've been informed that this is Trenton Ducati, but that's not Trent's cock.




5 comments:

Big Dude said...

None of them are exactly cheated on the cock department,are they. And that first guy...he'd even make my ass feel him in there.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Same here!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

#1) Connor McGuire, always been a favorite of mine, big boy in hi own way, and ALWAYS give it his all in his vids. Woof!!

#2) I'll skip the free sigmoidoscopy, but for showing me those big guns, your getting a sweet BJ or HJ..your choice.

#3) I see some nice nips that I'd like to nibble on.

#6) OH my "button" is twitching!! Oh handsome, I'm going to sit on that cock and give myself a ride. Dude just the right size to take up my ass:) That is a beauty.

All nice pics Rick!!

Anonymous said...

#3 Daddy!!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:03pm - Oh, yeah.