WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

2022.0716.0004...









I wasn't grasping this image. Comments below
inspired me to find a different perspective.


6 comments:

Milleson said...

It's accurate, Rick. Villa Vals in Vals, Switzerland. Some crazy Swiss architecture, right?

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Gee, I should have reverse-searched it myself. Still, the perspective looks odd to me, like the thing has been 'shopped into that hill.

Big Dude said...

Cool.

Anonymous said...

The odd perspective comes from looking at it from the deck level, from another hill, so you can see the steps going down, while the oval shaped patio stone area is almost at your eye level. Then the curved walls rise higher, into a curve edge, rather than a straight edge we are used to seeing on a "normal" house.

Anonymous said...

Agreed..!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:10pm - Thanks. From your description, I was almost able to see that. Then I lost it. I'll have to look for more images from a different perspective.