WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

2022.0716.0003...









 

6 comments:

Milleson said...

Starting with #1---Ambrosia in the a.m.---then on to breakfast, lunch and dinner followed by dessert. A feast for the eyes!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1,2) The smell of coffee brewing and bacon sizzling is a great way to wake up in the morning!!

I could eat pizza everyday of the week.

Slice of apple pie with a nice hot cup of coffee always a treat.

Anything, and I mean almost anything with nuts on it, I LIKE!!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - While I usually don't post pix of vegetables, Jerry keeps me full of that crap. :-)

Scott - Pizza every day - My Man!

Big Dude said...

Damn, I gained 5 lb just looking at those desserts!

Milleson said...

C'mon Rick, you know Jerry is just thinking about your health. A clean colon is a happy colon and ruffage is our colon's best friend. At our age, he knows the importance of those daily BMs. I even bought my Mom a t-shirt with one of those bathroom gender stick figures with arms up and out in a Y shape that said "I pooped today." I cracked up when she'd wear it some mornings. And so did she, the sweet thing.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I love that shirt! You are a great son and your mom must have been a fun lady.