WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 15, 2022

2022.0715.0003...

Last week I posted about "Mary the Elephant", who had been hanged for killing a person. Here's the link... 2022.0707.0004...

Two people suggested I look into "Topsy the Elephant", who was electrocuted for killing a person. Here's the link for that...

Topsy the Elephant Was a Victim of Her Captors, Not Thomas Edison


The third paragraph from the bottom of this short Smithsonian Magazine article has a YouTube link to the actual electrocution, which is horrific.

During the research on Topsy, I learned about "Jumbo the Elephant". That's yet another story of abuse of these majestic creatures.

2 comments:

whkattk said...

There's something wrong when the creature is made responsible for the actions of the humans around it.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Yep. Very sad.