WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 03, 2022

2022.0703.0008...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh my, yes let me say it again, "OH MY"!!! The male animal is so easy on my eyes!!!

Love them ALL!!

Hey big boys if I can join your 4-some, promise I will DO all the work. Woof, Woof, Woof and another Woof!! I want to join that cozy couch.

Oh Ginger snap, I'd love to "snap your carrot"!!

Having used this expression in years, last one, "What a dreamboat!!"

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are certainly welcome.

uptonking said...

Middle eastern men intrigue me... sigh. So sexy.