WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 03, 2022

2022.0703.0007...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

RED, White, and Blue, oh dudes I'm looking at you. Com-on now, you have your hand on his strong neck, now KISS him. A nice winter scene on the day before the 4th of July, love it!!

#2,3,4,6) Your killing me slowly Rick... LOL... Ah some nice TLC for the boys!!

#5) Fuck, hairy hunky legs will get me every time. Buddy get his hairy legs over your shoulders and give it to him "butt" good.

#7) I'm going to make it my mission to have the male animal, carry me into his bedroom and ravage me!! Oh it's always nice though to have some TLC before his natural instinct kicks in.

Very nice set of pics Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

guys #1 and #2 are my type, handsome and nice beard!