WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday Funnies...







This is me, every day.

6 comments:

GF said...

Yep, I walk into a room to do something and don't remember what
when I get there. Aging is a bitch.

SickoRicko said...

GF - Same here. Sometimes I forget what I'm doing WHILE I'm doing it!

Big Dude said...

Thanks for the much-needed laughs.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - You are very welcome.

taurus9311 said...

Thank you for the humor, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - You are very welcome, too.