WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 26, 2022

2022.0626.0001...







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something of note: the inmate who bashed Jeffrey Dahmer's head in with a mop handle (that must have taken some work to accomplish) said he was told by the voice of God to do it....just sayin'

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:01am - I did not know that, thank you for sharing that tidbit. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Unknown said...

Don’t be surprised if any or all of these show up on my site! Thanks!

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@9:39am - Help yourself. Which is your site?

Anonymous said...

Please. Everyone knows the Jesus of DC is Raven.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:28am - Gee, I don't know what you mean.