WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 30, 2022

2022.0630-Insert-001...

Thridarangar Lighthouse, Iceland








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said....

Rick that was so awesome. As I was scrolling down, I kept saying to myself, how the heck to they get to that lighthouse. Then I come to the video. Just awesome, thank-you!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'd be concerned that that rock would just tip over one day.

Anonymous said...

Les images du phare de la jument dans les vagues....c est impressionnant aussi ... surtout le petit homme en bas...

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:25pm - Oui en effet.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

I find it incredibly attractive.
Should they decide to make it a bit larger and habitable I'd apply for the keeper's position!