WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

2022.0629.0003...

Pray the drought away...





As a follow-up to John's assessment, here's a recent plan...

Once again, Arizona hopes to import out-of-state water in face of crisis


Here's an interesting plan proposed in 1964...

7 comments:

whkattk said...

Saw that. Fuckin' idiots. What are they thinking? I mean, come on! isn't this God's Plan???? These religious zealots make me want to puke. Especially when they're politicians.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Same here!

Jimbo said...

I love how Oliver always factually and systematically lays these issues out in their plainest, clearest form yet always proposes common sense solutions at the end, even when the problem is grave. The problem with most common sense solutions, however, is that there's seldom any money in them and neither corporations nor the clergy want anything to do with those, therefore, neither do our politicians. So things just fester. :(

Anonymous said...

1964.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thanks have festered for decades.

Anon@7:41pm - Thanks.

uptonking said...

I say we withhold water from Arizona and Texas until they change their minds on a few things...

SickoRicko said...

Upton - Good idea!