WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

2022.0629.0002...

Future Cities





6 comments:

Milleson said...

When I see images like these, I'm thankful I won't be part of the future for much longer.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I relate to that sentiment very much.

Anonymous said...

Je suis bien content de vivre sur un petit port de peche... les villes je peux plus..lol

uptonking said...

Very scary. I've always wondered what housing all these people would mean. I don't want to live in a world that looks like a machine.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@2:14am - Je ne vous blâme pas.

Xersex said...

love towers