WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 27, 2022

2022.0627.0002...

From our little getaway...


The dark mass behind Jerry is a huge root system of a fallen evergreen, I don't know what kind. You can see that a smaller tree got entangled in those roots.



These are ripples of a very shallow stream feeding into Nehalem Bay. Obviously, I need to research how to take sharper images with my iPhone7.

4 comments:

GF said...

I am glad you guys got to get away from the madness for a little while.
Unbelievable how huge those tree roots get.

uptonking said...

STOP! I am so jell. How fun is all this? Glad you had a lovely time. It looks amazing.

Henri said...

Wow, only the roots are very huges, very bigs. We have to imagine how could be the trees before to fall to the ground.!. Wonderful!. / it could be that the ripples belongs to a little river arriving to the bay on its way to the ocean ?. Good pics, Ricky, thank you. Jerry looks so fine at the picture!. I'm glad you both have had a pleasant stay at the beach.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - Yes, a very large tree it was. Eventually, all water finds its way to the ocean. Take care my friend.