WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 27, 2022

2022.0627.0003...










I believe the age should be 13.

8 comments:

uptonking said...

I say let's just not have any babies. There are enough terrible people in the world. We don't need to be making any more.

whkattk said...

13 is correct, Rick.... As soon as the testes are producing viable sperm.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - When I Googled sperm production, one site said it can happen as early as 10. But I think that's a bit rare.

SickoRicko said...

Upton - I agree.

Thomas said...

Sperm production is dependent on testicular weight. Not all 10 or 13 y old boys are similar. Testicular weight is associated with male secondary characteristics which include sperm production. And even though a boy can produce sperm his sperm count in an ejaculate may not be fertile. Finally, vasectomy reversal is challenging. Not all vasectomies can be reversed.

SickoRicko said...

Thomas - Thank you for that information.

Anonymous said...

First came white (as opposed to clear) at 9. I didn't even have pubic hair, but my dick and balls had started to grow.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:24am - You were an early bloomer!