WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

2022.0618.0004...









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said....

OMG, yes the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!!! OR one hell of a BJ or rimmer:) Geez I had to make it dirty didn't I? I'm a bad boy.

That cheeseburger and egg sandwich with pickle has my mouth watering and man plenty of protein.

My mouth is actually watering over that chocolate ice cream and that last creamy dessert.

I have an open mouth for all of them!!!

Thanks Rick!!!

Big Dude said...

Damn! I gained five lbs just looking at this. Yum.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - BJ first, then smorgasbord. I have better sex on an empty stomach.

Big Dude - Me too.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LOL, that does sound better Rick, most of the time after a big delicious sweet or meal, I like to just go for a nice nap with the snuggle bunny that did the cooking!!!!

Yup I'm with you dudes, can easily gain the lbs, just my looking.. LOL...