WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

2022.0618.0005...








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Turn on the grill, I have a major craving for hanging salamis!!!! I'm leaving for the gym soon, and when I go into the sauna today, I'm just in the mood to say "No games today fellas, if you want it sucked, just step forward!!"

#2) Just ask me!!!:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I hope you get what you're looking for.